Recent Forum Postings
New Classified Ads
Odd Serial Number Alignment
In light of the recent LS NB replacement info, I've had a chance to look at my nationals more closely.
Here's a late STL PB with what looks like a "crooked" upper right serial; the lower left serial seems properly aligned. Any idea what was going on here (or just bad eyesight on my part?)
More like this...
- Collection serial numbers that have 0, 6, 9
- Re: Collection serial numbers that have 0, 6, 9
- Odd Ohio Obsolete Note Surfaces
- The Odd and Curious
- Minnesota Nationals: Number of Unknown Towns Reduced To Eleven
- The First National Bank of Chicago, Charter Number Eight. History 1863-1913
- Emanuel Ninger, Master of Homemade Money. Nortorious Counterfeiters Series, Number 1
- Charter Number Two: The Centennial History of the First New Haven National Bank
- The Souvenir Card Collectors Society Numbering System for Forerunner and Modern Day Souvenir Cards