Recent Forum Postings
New Classified Ads
Posting Tip: You can include multiple images in a single post
In addition to including a main image using the Photo field at the bottom on your Create Forum topic screen, you can include multiple images in the body of your text. Here's how:
- Click on the desired location of your image in the body of your text.
- In the Body box menu bar, click on the rightmost icon. Mousing over it will say "image".
- In the dialog box that pops up, click on Browse Server.
- In the next dialog box that pops up, click on "Upload". You can select the file from your local disk and upload it.
- After uploading, select the file in the list, and then click "Insert file".
- You can adjust the appearance of the image. When you like the adjustments, click OK and the image will be inserted in the body of your text.
It is usually a good idea to also click on the "Input format" drop down below the body, and select "Full HTML", to ensure that the body of your text will appear as you expect.
More like this...
- Why Can't I Download or Print the Journal?
- Oregon National Currency, Images & Signature Statistics
- Standard Catalog of Depression Scrip of the United States; The 1930s Including Canada and Mexico
- Confederate States Paper Money (Includes Southern States); 10th Edition
- Abraham Lincoln: The Image of His Greatness
- YouTube Video! History of Collecting Confederate Paper Money - 1865-1945
- You...and Credit Union History
- Thank You
- Don Sullivan (I saw you at Memphis), pls call Steve at 239-313-9899
- Post your Large Size Replacement Nationals