Recent Forum Postings
New Classified Ads
SPMC not TAMS
In the November/December edition of Paper Money, everyone got a copy of the SPMC dues envelopes. These should be sent back by December 31 if your membership expires on or before 12/30/2012. If your membership expires in 2013 or beyond, simply ignore the envelope.
Unfortunately, the envelopes had a error printed on the back. They state "Thank you for you continued support and membership in the Token and Medal Society." Please be assured that any dues sent to the Secretary at the Allen, TX address will be credited to your SPMC membership. We apologize for this error.Tweet
More like this...
- This is Not United States Currency: Oklahoma's Emergency Scrip Issues During the Banking Crisis of 1933
- This is Not United States Currency: Oklahoma's Emergency Scrip Issues during the Banking Crisis of 1933 (The Chronicles of Oklahoma reprint)
- My credit card is not accepted when I check out, but I know its good.
- To slab or not to slab? That is my question.
- Re: To slab or not to slab? That is my question.
- Donate to SPMC
- About SPMC
- H. A. Anderson, the First National Bank of Grantsburg, and Charter #8444 (Notes, SPMC Presentation, St. Louis, 2001)
- SPMC Memphis 2006 Board Meeting