Recent Forum Postings
New Classified Ads
Correspondence of the Treasury Department of the Confederate States of America, 1861-65
An indexed and searchable CD produced by George B. Tremmel and Tom Carson. 2659 pages. Requires a reasonably modern PC or Macintosh and Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6 (free software). $42 from Tom Carson, 5712 N. Morgan Lane, Chattanooga TN 37415; email firstname.lastname@example.org. Read the review from the July/August issue of Paper Money.Tweet
More like this...
- The Signers of Confederate Treasury Notes 1861-'65. A Catalog of their Signatures
- Looking for "The Signers of Confederate Treasury Notes 1861-'65. A Catalog of their Signatures" book.
- Counterfeit Currency of the Confederate States of America
- The Early Paper Money of America, First Edition
- The Early Paper Money of America, 3rd Edition
- History of Collecting Confederate States of America Paper Money, Vol 1, 1865-1945
- Confederate Interim Depositary Receipts and Funding Certificates Issued in The Commonwealth of Virginia 1861-1865
- The United States Treasury, A Pictorial History
- Virginia's 1861-1865 Treasury and Scrip Notes
- State Of Georgia Treasury Notes, Treasury Certificates, and Bonds