Recent Forum Postings
New Classified Ads
The Signers of Confederate Treasury Notes 1861-'65. A Catalog of their Signatures
A detailed examination of the process of signing the notes, including illustrations of the signatures. The author also catalogs notes signed by his ancestor Sarah Pelot. Carefully researched and profusely illustrated in color. Self-published, out of print.Tweet
More like this...
- Looking for "The Signers of Confederate Treasury Notes 1861-'65. A Catalog of their Signatures" book.
- Correspondence of the Treasury Department of the Confederate States of America, 1861-65
- Virginia's 1861-1865 Treasury and Scrip Notes
- Confederate Treasury Certificates - A Collector's Guide To IDRs
- Confederate Treasury Notes
- Pensacola's Currency Issuing Banks and Their Bank Notes 1833-1935
- Confederate Interim Depositary Receipts and Funding Certificates Issued in The Commonwealth of Virginia 1861-1865
- State-Owned Banks, the Pet Banks, and their Bank Notes
- Making Money at the Philadelphia Mint and the American Bank Note Company, 1861-1862
- Sutlers and their Tokens 1861-1866 (Numismatist Reprint)