Recent Forum Postings
New Classified Ads
SPMC Seeks Help for Website Content and Management
SPMC is seeking persons who can build content and manage the website workflow.
Bloggers and Educators
SPMC seeks knowledgeable currency enthusiasts to post blogs on the new website relating to their areas of specialization. Topics can be of anything of interest to the blogger as it pertains to their field. This is an opportunity for the blogger to increase interest in their field and have a following of readers. Readers will have the chance to comment on blogs and “like” them in the context of social media. A sufficient commitment to posting blogs is on the order of once per month, but more frequent blogs are encouraged. In addition to blogging, specialists are needed to fill content for the Collector Specializations area, whereby scans and educational descriptions of notes are presented for members to study and enjoy.
The new website will have a self-service system for members to submit word and graphic advertisements. Before these ads go live, they need to be reviewed for appropriate content. The Ad Approver will receive an email notification for each new ad that is submitted, review the ad via the website approval system and either accept or reject the ad. It is important that ads are reviewed promptly (within 24 hours) for the best user experience.
The new website will have a self-service system for members to submit currency related events to the online calendar. Before these events go live, they need to be reviewed for appropriate content. The Event Approver will receive an email notification for each new event that is submitted, review the event via the website approval system and either accept or reject the event. It is important that events are reviewed promptly (within 24 hours) for the best user experience.
Persons interested in applying for these positions should contact Shawn Hewitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tweet
More like this...
- Trust Companies: Their Organization, Growth, and Management, 2nd Edition
- Society of Paper Money Collectors, Inc. Announces New Membership Rates and Decision to Continue to Make Old Lifetime Membership Rates Available through Year End at Website Only
- A Guide Book Of United States Paper Money Complete Source For History, Grading And Values, 2nd Edition
- MDescriptive Catalogue of Confederate Notes and Bond for Sale by John W. Haseltine
- Partners in Progress, 1864-1950, A Brief History of The Bank of California, N. A., and The Region it has Served for 85 Years
- History of Banks for Savings in Great Britain and Ireland (no date; c. 1970)
- The Souvenir Card Collectors Society Numbering System for Forerunner and Modern Day Souvenir Cards
- Identification codes for paper money types and varieties
- H. A. Anderson, the First National Bank of Grantsburg, and Charter #8444 (Notes, SPMC Presentation, St. Louis, 2001)
- New and Improved Search on SPMC