Recent Forum Postings
New Classified Ads
What are those Userpoints for?
Whenever you start or renew your membership with SPMC (or on the first day of the year for life members), you are awarded 2000 userpoints. These are redeemable for free classified ads on the SPMC website.
Points equate to $0.01 each. The current rate for classified ads on the SPMC website is $0.15 per word per month. You can place your classified ad by clicking here: Create a Classified Ad.
Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to let your colleagues know what you want to buy or sell.Tweet
More like this...
- What are Userpoints for?
- What's it worth?
- SPMC Breakfast Tickets Printed - They are really special this year...!!
- How the Confederacy Provided Paper for Union Banknotes
- Dr. Glenn Jackson Literary Award: For best article in any news media about proofs, vignettes, etc
- Looking for a old issue of Paper Money
- Is Bank Note Reporter Magazine a good resource for the collector?
- Report of the Auditor General on the Finances of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the Year Ending November 30, 1851
- A Banking Institution with Continuous Service for 123 Years, Beverly (MA) National Bank
- Chartered for Progress: Two Centuries of American Banking, A Pictorial Essay