Get ready for the 2012 World's Fair of Money
Last year’s World’s Fair of Money in Chicago was one for the record books. And this year’s Philadelphia show aims to break those records.
Centered in the heart of Philadelphia, just minutes from some of the country’s most significant historical and numismatic sites, the World’s Fair of Money will wow visitors. The ANA will pack tons of numismatic attractions into the show floor’s 225,000 square feet — that’s 5,000 square feet bigger than Chicago.
The bustling bourse will host more than 1,100 dealers and a huge numismatic inventory, with special sections devoted to U.S., world, ancients and paper money. In the impressive Mint Promenade, anchored by the U.S. Mint and Bureau of Printing and Engraving, visitors can see and purchase new coins from mints around the world. The ANA’s Museum Showcase will present an array of seldom-seen numismatic treasures from the Edward C. Rochette Money Museum and private collections.
The ANA will present its unparalleled educational classes and talks. Of course, there will be plenty of fun — from family activities, prize drawings as well as children's activities such as Treasure Trivia and the Kids Zone.
There’s something for everyone Aug. 7-11 in Philadelphia.
More like this
- American Numismatic Association Show – Chicago; August 2013
- Kagin’s Auctions at the American Numismatic Association National Money Show
- The Story of Banking in Kansas, Commemorating 50th Anniversary of Kansas Bankers Association, 1887-1937
- 59th Virginia Numismatic Association Convention, Coin & Currency Show
- 2017 Iowa Numismatics Association Coin Show