One of the true grande dames of currency, Judith with her husband Claud were stalwarts for the SPMC. She served the society relentlessly for many years. She holds SPMC member #7792; Life Member #262 and Honorary Life Member #11. Judith served the SPMC as president from 1993-1995; vice president 1991-1993; governor 1989-1992 and 1997-2001; new member coordinator 1995-1996 and regional meetings coordinator 1996-2016. She was awarded a president's award of merit in 1999 and the Nathan Gold award in 2015. Mrs. Murphy also received the Medal of Merit from the ANA in 1998 and the Glenn Smedley memorial Award in 1996.
More like this
- Report of the Auditor General on the Finances of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the Year Ending November 30, 1851
- The Federal Reserve System: Purposes and Functions, 4th Edition
- BB&T: A Tradition With A Future
- Banking and Monetary Studies in Commemoration of the Centennial of the National Banking System
- The Banker's Art, Studies in Paper Money