Mr. Higgins holds SPMC member #2950. He was awarded the Nathan Gold Memorial award in 1986. In 1978, he founded the Higgins Museum of National Banknotes in Okoboji, Iowa. The museum is purposed with the acquisition, preservation and display of the notes, related artifacts and pertinent reference materials relating to the National Bank Note issuance era.
More like this
- 12th Annual Pacific Northwest Assoc./Williamette Coin Club Fall Show
- 10th Annual PNNA Williamette Coin Club Fall Show
- The First Hundred Years 1851-1951, The Williamsburgh Savings Bank
- The William Kelly Confederate Paper Money Sale – The Montgomery Collection
- The William Kelly Confederate Paper Money Sale – The Main Body of His Collection