More like this
- Railroad Currency: Bank Notes and Scrip Representative of Over One Hundred Railroads, 1830's to 1900's
- Transportation Currency: Bank Notes & Scrip Representative of Forty-Five Varieties of Transportation Companies, 1777-1900's
- H. A. Anderson, the First National Bank of Grantsburg, and Charter #8444 (Notes, SPMC Presentation, St. Louis, 2001)
- SPMC Membership Meeting and Presentation
- Hugh Shull Presents: CSA, Obsolete Banknotes, Scrip, Bonds, Checks and Paper Americana 1997 2nd Ed.