McFarland, 2005. Hardcover, 790 pages, richly illustrated.
See a review in the May/June 2005 issue of Paper Money. Available from the publisher: McFarland & Co., Inc., POB 611, Jefferson, NC 28640 or major book outlets such as Amazon.com. $75.
Please register as a member to check out items.
More like this
- The Levitan Collection, December 3-6, 1998
- New Evidence of the Free Banking Era (in American Economic Review; article, copy)
- Civil War Stamp Envelopes, Their Issuers and Their Times. Book Review by Benny Bolin
- Guide Book Of United States Paper Currency, 4th Edition, Revised
- Paper Money of Yugoslavian States, Revised Edition